Manchester Expert Panel Discussion – How to Develop Yourself as a Successful Global Elite
- Do you want to become a successful global elite in the future?
- Do you want to work hard to become a successful global elite in future?
- Do you want to work hard and work smartly to become a successful global elite in the future?
- Do you realise that cross-cultural understanding is key for a successful international career?
Join this first-class expert panel discussion to gain deep insights into what the top international companies look for during the recruitment selection process and how to develop yourself to ensure a highly successful career across the globe.
Title: Expert Panel Discussion – How to Develop Yourself as a Successful Global Elite?
Date: Tuesday 26th March 2019
- Reception: 16:30 -17:00
- Expert Panel Discussion: 17:00 – 18:30
Location: Theatre A, University Place, University of Manchester, 176 Oxford Rd, Manchester, M13 9PL
- Carrie Waley – Founder and CEO of Mandarin Consulting; previously worked in a variety of industries including corporate hospitality, media and public relations.
- David Peckham – Director of Mandarin Consulting; former Management Consultant at Price Waterhouse (now PwC) and PA Consulting Group.
- Patrick Reid – A long established coach at Mandarin Consulting and Director iSensa Ltd; formerly at AstraZeneca.
- Yao Song – Director, M&A Tax team of Ernst & Young LLP; a previous manager at Deloitte.
- Alyssa Lai – Change and Business Solutions Graduate at Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS); MC Global Alumnus.
About Mandarin Consulting:
- Leader of the Global Elite Coaching industry for Chinese students
- Strategically based in the UK, US and China
- Highly experienced Western coaches
- Helped thousands of candidates since 2007
Note: by signing up for this event, you agree that any photos and videos taken of you from the event can be used in Mandarin Consulting’s marketing materials.