Webinar: UK & US JPMorgan Application Experience Sharing by MC Global Alumni
Date: 26 May 2019
Do you want to know the difference between UK JPMorgan and US JPMorgan?
Do you want to gain tips and advice on how to get an offer from a top global financial company?
This is a FREE webinar you must not miss.
We are inviting Mandarin Consulting successful offer holders to share their experience of applying to and working in UK and US JPMorgan.
Two offer holders will share the differences of applying to and working in the same company but within different countries.
Through the webinar, you will learn:
- The background of the 2 presenters
- Application process and timeline to UK and US JPMorgan:
- Application process for an internship in the UK
- Application process for a full-time job in the US
- How cross-cultural awareness has helped them to succeed:
- How has this awareness helped to secure the internship offer in the UK
- The 3 key cross-cultural learning developed from work
- Tips and advice:
- Application tips and advice for those look for a job in the UK
- Tips and advice on career progression opportunities in the US
|26/05/2019 20:00 - 21:00 (BST)||UK & US JPMorgan Application Experience Sharing by MC Global Alumni||
Lucy Chen – UK JP Morgan Global Finance & Business Management Summer Internship Offer Holder
Sirius Xu – US JP Morgan Market Risk Associate