Master Class Webinar: The Importance of Research for Job Applications
Date: 18 May 2017
Take this rare opportunity to come and listen to two gurus who have helped hundreds of Chinese entering top international companies.
The webinar will cover most insightful and practical skills through role play, demonstration and explanation.
- Founder and CEO of Mandarin Consulting
- Experienced Head Hunter for City of London firms
- Experienced China Consultan
- Helped hundreds of Chinese students start and progress careers in international companies
- 19 years with the top management consultancy firms Price Waterhouse (now PwC) and PA Consulting Group
- The sectors in which he has worked include: energy, manufacturing, process and chemicals, mining, transportation, construction and financial services
- David has worked in a wide range of countries, including those in Eastern and Western Europe, the Americas and Caribbean, Asia and the Middle East.
- The critical importance of research in successful job applications
- What is research
- Examples of candidates winning through research
- Improving your commercial awareness through research
- Developing an effective research method for your job applications
- Useful sources of information
- How we can help
|18/05/2017||1.30 - 2.30pm UK time||
The Importance of Research for Job Applications