MC Alumna Shares Her Experience of Applying to HSBC and Working in the UK
Date: 7 October 2020
Do you want to work in an international company and launch a global career?
Are you interested in working in financial industry?
Do you want to talk to like-minded professionals and gain first-hand information about job application in the UK?
Here, you have all the answers! This is a FREE webinar you must not miss.
We are inviting Mandarin Consulting Alumna, JingXue Cao, to share her experience of applying to HSBC and working in the UK.
Through the webinar, you will learn:
- Background of the presenter
- Why does the presenter want to start my career in the UK and her general application timeline?
- Her journey to secure the HSBC offer
- Her typical working day during pandemic
- Knowledge and skills that helped her stand out
- How MC coaching sessions helped her prepare for job applications and career development
- Top tips
- By signing up for this event, you agree that any photos and videos taken of you from the event can be used in our marketing materials.
About Mandarin Consulting
Mandarin Consulting is the Global Elite career coaching industry leader, arguably offering the most comprehensive and effective cross-cultural career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates. Mandarin Consulting’s mission is to change people’s lives. Our highly experienced Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms. Strategically based in the UK, US and China, Mandarin Consulting provides worldwide Global Elite coaching, enabling our clients to succeed in the highly competitive, global job market for internships and post-graduate employment and aspire to become global elites.
|07/10/2020 19:00 - 20:00 BST||MC Alumna Shares Her Experience of Applying to HSBC and Working in the UK||
MC Alumna Jingxue Cao
Click here to register