Master Class Webinar: CEO interviews EY Partner Suwin Lee
Date: 17 January 2018
This is one of our FREE Mandarin Consulting Master Series webinar with EY Partner Suwin Lee, who will be interviewed by our CEO Carrie Waley. Carrie will discuss with Suwin a range of matters that are very relevant to Chinese students seeking internship and job opportunities.
Through this webinar, you will learn:
- Suwin’s background and career progression
- Lessons Chinese candidates can learn from Suwin’s experience
- Common interview questions
- Personal achievements and importance of extra curricular interests
About Suwin Lee:
- Suwin Lee is a partner in EY’s transaction tax practice with over 21 years’ experience in corporate tax, including a 1 year secondment to the New York office.
- She is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
- Suwin leads EY’s Greater China Business Services practice in UK and Ireland.
- Prior to joining EY, Suwin worked in industry and also with another global professional services firm.
- Suwin has worked and lived in a number of countries and brings a global and diverse perspective to her work.
- She has significant experience in public speaking, which includes presenting at international conferences and marketing events.
|17/01/2018 1.30 - 2.30pm||CEO Carrie Waley interviews EY Partner, Suwin Lee||