Manchester in House Seminar – Job Opportunities for Chinese Students in the UK
Date: 18 July 2018
Are you an ambitious Chinese student studying in the UK and want to know how to get an internship or a job in 2018 or 2019? This is an event you must not miss! In this event, you will find out:
- Where the current opportunities are and how best to take advantage of them
- What Western employers want
- The common misunderstandings Chinese students have
- What your strengths and weaknesses are in the 2018/2019 international job market
- How to overcome weaknesses and demonstrate your strengths to succeed in the coming months
This event will help you improve your job application skills to make the most of the UK employment opportunities that are available for you right now!
How to book your seat?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Manchester In-house Seminar on 18/07/2018
|Wednesday 18th July||17:30-19:00||
3rd Floor, 2 Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5WQ, United Kingdom
M Fu, successful candidate working in Arup