London Seminar – How to Get a Head Start in Your UK Career
Date: 16 September 2017
Are you an ambitious Mandarin speaking student studying in the UK and want to know how to get an internship or a job?
This is a FREE seminar you must not miss!
You will find out:
- Where the best opportunities are
- What Western employers want
- The common misunderstandings Chinese students have
- Your personal strengths and weaknesses in the international job market
- How to overcome weaknesses and demonstrate your strengths
- David Peckham – Former Management Consultant for PwC and PA Group Consulting
- Andy Cai – MC Alumni now working at Legal & General in Actuary
This seminar will help you improve your job application skills to make the most of UK employment opportunities!
N.B. This seminar will be in English and Mandarin. Please arrive 1.00pm for a prompt 1.30pm start.
|16/09/2017 1.30 - 3.30pm||John Harvard Library 211 Borough High Street London SE1 1JA||
How to get a head start in your UK career